Today was a cold and late start, but once I got back to the computer I had a new project to work on. Or a resist rather. I had helped Tiffanie come up with a few options for a logo for one of X's new client, Aaron's Tile Service. Since last showing the client the first options, they decided that they want something more high class or expensive looking (in the context of the business card and such). I decided to minorly rework the logo and just work on the application to make it look nicer. So far I'm working on a few options that include using a marble texture or image, di-cuts, embossing and/or leafing techniques to make it look more expensive rather than flooding it with embellishments. 

Comment